Friday, June 3, 2011

Schools Out- Day 1

This happens every year... Excitement for school being out lasts 20 minutes in the morning, and then, the chorus of "were bored" is heard throughout the neighborhood.. I though I was prepared this year. Went and bought a new sprinkler, glow bracelets, assorted games, sidewalk chalk and gave them free range for the hose outside. It comes and goes in bursts! They have found themselves a mud hole in the yard. Not sure it was there before today but I'm positive it will grow in size by the end of the week. LOL Of course today it is 90 degrees and so muggy you feel like your breathing in hot oil. Welcome to summers in Minnesota. The winters are so brutal you find yourself longing for these hot weather days, seeming to forget how miserable they make you feel, and before you know it, you are wishing for a brisk, January day. We are never happy.. So, I will try as hard am I am able to get through this season with a smile on my face. I cant ask for more than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment