Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Blah

So he did end up coming for the wedding. He got drunk and before the party even started, he was yelling out retarded comments. I got pissed and he eventually calmed down but it still irritated me. Seemed irritating me was high on peoples list that day. I dont know what i would do if this person was related to me, but Im sure it would eventually involve an assult charge. She is a despicable human being. Constantly complaining and bitching about everything and anything she could. Jealousy is what was driving her nonsense that day. She knows she will never have what the bride has and it was eating her alive. She was lashing out at everyone and it was pathetic. She needs to get a job, move out of her mommas house and get her own shit going. And please, please get the hell off welfare! The rest of us are sick of paying for you to live. Especially when you arent grateful for any of the benefits you receive. Damn, she annoys me.. Can you tell??? LOL It was a very nice wedding besides the stupid bullshit. Very happy for them!

1 comment:

  1. People can be strange sometimes. And the issue that caused the anger was such a small thing. Really...who cares who signs what? It was a very nice wedding and I had a great time. As long as Karen and Jim had a good time (and I think they did), that's all that really counted. Your speech made me cry, it was perfect. When are you going to get around to writing that book? You have a wonderful way with words, Jaci. It's a gift; you should take advantage of it. <3 you!

    ReplyDelete